In case you don’t know, Microsoft Office uses a separate mechanism than the Windows OS for specific purposes like Updates and Activation which brings within the content dependencies of this mechanism on different services and processes. Thus, in such cases, you’ll encounter errors just like the error code 0x80070426. once you get this error, you’ll see the subsequent error message on your screen: Office Activation
“An unexpected error has occurred. You request can’t be processed at this point . Please try again later. (0x80070426)”
This kind of error is caused by various supporting processes and services that aren’t working or aren’t being triggered as they were alleged to. If you’re currently facing this issue, worry not for this post will guide you in fixing it. There are two potential fixes you’ll try – you’ll either check the responsible services or manually run the Activation Script. For more details ask the given options below.
Try checking the responsible Services
- In the beginning search, type “services. MSC” within the field and tap Enter or click okay to open the Windows Services Manager.
- In the event that a User Account Control or UAC brief shows up, simply click on Yes to continue to the Windows Services Manager utility window.
- After that, search for the “Software Licensing Service” service entry from the given list of services inside the window.
- Then right click thereon and choose Properties and from there, confirm that its Startup Type is about to Automatic.
- Once done, click on the beginning button to start out the service then exit the Services Manager.
- Next, tap the Win + R keys to open Run utility then type “cmd” within the field and tap Enter to open an elevated prompt .
- After that, type and enter each commands below one after the opposite .
- net start slsvc
- sc QC slsvc
- sc queryex slsvc
- sc qprivs slsvc
- sc qsidtype slsvc
- sc sdshow slsvc
- Now check if the problem is fixed or not.
Try to manually run the Activation Script
- In the beginning search, type “cmd” and right-click on prompt from the given search results then select the “Run as administrator” choice to open prompt with admin privileges.
- Next, navigate to the subsequent location inside the prompt instruction utility if you’re using Office 16.
o x86: C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft OfficeOffice16
o x64: C:Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOffice16
- On the opposite hand, if you’re using an older version, attend the subsequent location instead.
o x86: C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft OfficeOfficeXX
o x64: C:Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOfficeXX
- Once you’re within the location, type the subsequent command to run the Activation Script then tap Enter.
- The command you only entered will activate your copy of Microsoft Office.
In addition to the Microsoft Office Activation error code 0x80070426 in your Windows 10 PC, if you’re also facing other issues immediately concerning your computing system which has been bothering you for quite a while, there’s a one-click solution referred to as Restore you’ll use. This program may be a useful gizmo that would repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. apart from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that assist you to eliminate any unwanted files from your system. this is often basically an answer that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use because it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, ask the steps below.
Click here to know more
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow these steps:
1. activate your computer. If it’s already on, you’ve got to reboot
2. After that, the BIOS screen is going to be displayed, but if Windows pops up instead, reboot your computer and check out again. Once you’re on the BIOS screen, repeat pressing F8, by doing, therefore, the Advanced Option shows up.
3. To navigate the Advanced Option use the arrow keys and choose Safe Mode with Networking then hit
4. Windows will currently stack the Safe Mode with Networking.
5. Press and hold both R key and Windows key.
6. Whenever done accurately, the Windows Run Box will appear.
7. Type within the URL address within the Run panel then tap Enter or click OK.
8. From that point onward, it’ll download the program. anticipate the download to end at that point open the launcher to place in the program.
9. When the establishment cycle is finished, run Restoro to play out a full framework check.
10. After the scan is completed click the “Fix, Clean & Optimize Now” button.